ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
Who doesn't love a classic? These Crocodile Stitch Espadrilles are not only classic but super comfy and beyond easy. Now you can create your own handmade crocheted shoes that will WOW everyone and will hold up to real life wear and tear. This pattern contains detailed photos with all the steps on how to assemble these gorgeous street-ready sandals. And the best part is you'll easily find all the materials needed in any major craft store. Pattern includes sizes 6 through 11 for adults. The pattern includes a PHOTO TUTORIAL with many pictures showing the pattern in more details. Pattern is written in US crochet terms.
US 6 - 11
MATERIALS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT:
* 2 balls of Aunt Lydia’s crochet thread, Fashion 3 in white colorway, 100% Mercerized Cotton OR 2 Aunt Lydia’s, Classic 10 in white, 100% Cotton holding two strands of yarn together
* 1 pair of flip-flops in size of preference
* Hemp cord
* Size D (3.25 mm) crochet hook
* Yarn needle
* Adhesive for footwear (Shoe Goo, Amazing Goop or E600)
* Plastic canvas size 10-1/2" × 13-1/2" or larger in color matching thread or transparent
This pattern gives you PERMISSION TO SELL your finished items. It is appreciated if you credit the design to saidinbed and list the shop link: www.BonitaPatterns.com
Text and images Copyright ©2013 by saidinbed & Lianka Azulay, all rights reserved. No pattern may be reproduced or distributed — mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying, without written permission. Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale.
We Also Recommend